Thursday, August 8, 2013

Parting Good Company

A separation from my husband was definitely not on my bucket list, but if it wasn’t for that event, I might never have had the honor of getting to know two of the kindest, most good-hearted people on the planet: Arnie and Betty (aka The Goat Angel) and their family. I am so very grateful to them for opening their barn and hearts to me, a stranger in need, and my little herd.

Regular readers know that my goats and horse, Sugar, have been living on Arnie and Betty’s ranch this summer. They may not know that today, I loaded up my goats, luggage, and various accumulations and headed home to my own ranch. Sugar is staying for a while so the grandkids can ride her.

Even though I was excited to go home, the good-byes were awfully difficult and many tears were shed!



“So open your hearts to one another as Christ has opened his heart to you, and God will be glorified.” –ROMANS 15:7 (PHILLIPS)

No comments:

Post a Comment