Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bubbles


Bubbles is, by far, the smallest of the Heffies but is, arguably, one of the cutest. Indeed, she is the most vocal. I don’t know if she’s the elected spokesperson of the group or just self-appointed, but if there’s an opinion, complaint, or request to be voiced, Bubbles articulates it—loudly. I don’t speak moo, but given the context, I usually get the general idea of what she’s saying. An example: Enough of this worming business! It’s time to let us out!! Or: We don’t like these stems at the bottom of the feeder! We’re ready for a fresh bale!!

Of course, I can’t prove that those were her exact words. A bovine linguist might interpret better than I. But if I had a recording to play, I’m sure listeners would agree with me on this: all of Bubble’s sentences end with at least one exclamation point!

 

“May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing…that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope.” –ROMANS 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment