Friday, July 5, 2013

Turn Around

My heartfelt thanks go out to all who are praying for Blueberry’s healing (see yesterday’s post). Her fever has begun to drop, her appetite and digestion are much improved, and her cheerful, friendly manner has returned. She’s still not out of the woods and one eye looks awful, but better is better! 

The vet expressed puzzlement this morning. He admitted that he’d thought she’d be dying or dead by now.

On my way to the ranch this morning to do chores and doctor Blueberry, I was feeling gloomy, nervous, and nearly faithless because her temperature had been so high the night before. I had to stop at a truck stop. When I went inside, I realized that they were playing Blueberry Hill, which I haven’t heard in decades. That silly old tune was a heaven-sent smile that soon found its way to my face.

May God’s grace begin to turn around your hopeless situation today!


“If we are faithless, He remains faithful….” –2 TIMOTHY 2:13


No comments:

Post a Comment