Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cloud Peak Gleaming


Earlier today, when the dog and I were fencing, we had to come back to headquarters for more supplies. (Translation: I’d forgotten the posts!) It had been cloudy all day, but I noticed that sunshine had broken through the clouds to shine on a freshly snowed-upon Cloud Peak, which was absolutely aglow. By the time I grabbed the camera, however, the clouds shifted and the glow vanished. Besides that, Solly inserted himself between the mountain and lens as if to say, Excuse me, but I think I’m more photogenic than some stupid mountain! So, unless or until that striking moment repeats itself, you’ll just have to take my word for it.

“Never lag in zeal or in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.” –ROMANS 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment