Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back to the Future


Please accept my sincere apologies for not posting this week. I would have gladly done so, had I not been lost in a time warp while writing my December column for The Western Farmer-Stockman. In order to be in the Christmas spirit, I had to go forward in time two months, while simultaneously drawing on memories from Christmases past. No doubt this back-to-the-future trip would have been easier if it had been snowing outside, or if I’d had a mad scientist and time machine, or even an angel named Clarence*, but I managed. At any rate, let me be the absolute first to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
 

*Clarence Odbody/Henry Travers was George Bailey/Jimmy Stuart’s bumbling but visionary guardian angel in It’s a Wonderful Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment