Thursday, October 17, 2013

On the Hill

Yesterday was the first day in a week that I felt well enough to go for a walk. I don’t know who was more thankful, me or the dog, to be crunching through leaves on a brisk sunny morning.

Instead of leaf pictures, though, I took one of this odd anthill. Apparently, the little architects hadn’t planned on such wet weather and had stored their seed reserves too close to the ceiling of the compound. Their pantry has sprouted! I reckon that sparks have been flying during the Building Subcommittee testimonies on the Hill.

Ms. Brown, do you expect this committee to believe that you've never heard of rain?
Yes. But what does it matter? The grain is already ruined.


“Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.” –PROVERBS 4:5 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment