Monday, February 19, 2018

Just Kidding

Wintertime tends to keep our young friends from away from the farm. The animals seem to miss them almost as much as we do, especially Ellie.


The other day when we got to pick up a little friend from kindergarten, Ellie nearly smothered her in puppy smooches. It's a good thing we live a long way from any elementary schools; otherwise, Ellie would constantly be running off to join the kids at recess.


If you want to give the goats a treat but are wearing your brand new school shoes, we'll fix you up with some swanky shopping bag boots.

Sugar's waitress was much prettier than the one who usually serves her supper.


Even when the two-legged kids aren't around, we have four-legged ones who keep us entertained. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me."  
~Mark 9:37 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment