Monday, March 19, 2018

Felicity and Friends.

Calving is proceeding faster than my photographing and blogging. Sometimes I think I don't have time to stop working long enough to stalk calves with my phone camera, but then I remember that I should share pictures with those of you who may not be fortunate enough to have cute baby cows in your back yard. (If you do, you're not reading this anyway. You don't have time.) 



The newest arrival, Felicity, with her mama, Joy. 

Frosty morning with Little Blossom, Calla, and Bugs.

Breakfast. Left: Marcie, shown in front of her mama, Lucy. Right: Calla with her mama, Lily. 

Abigail with her mama, Annabelle. The latter diligently watches over every calf on the place; I've been calling her Mama Belle.

Violet with her mama, Pansy. Violet is much spunkier than her name would suggest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nobody savors a spring breeze like the one with a face chapped by winter winds." ~Beth Moore

3 comments:

  1. love you calf and mama names and photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Susan, please share some of your calf, foal, and puppy photos with us!!!

      Delete