Thursday, July 20, 2017

Farewell

One of my dearest little friends (family, really) passed away last Sunday. If I told you how much I'm grieving Blueberry, how much I miss her, you'd probably call me batty--so I won't mention it. 


Blueberry's kids, Calico and Ariel, pictured when they were a few days old. Thankfully, the doelings were plenty old enough to wean before Blueberry died.

Took this on the way to town to the vet clinic. The look on her face said, "Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?"

Me and Cora, saying good-bye. 
Ariel, foreground, on her mama's new grave. Surely Ariel didn't know that Blueberry was buried five feet beneath her, but, well.... 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"The thief's purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness." ~John 10:10 TLB

4 comments:

  1. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for crying with me that day, Teresa!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ARE family, no matter what anyone says. That was Cora's goat, i remember when blueberry first realized she loved Cora and followed her around all over.

      Delete
    2. I bawled reading this, just so you know.

      Delete