Wednesday, October 11, 2017

575 Lbs Later

My, how the time has flown and the calves have grown! I can hardly believe that it's already time for the steer calves to go to market. Talk about a bittersweet day! On the one hand, it's such a sad goodbye; on the other, the money they bring is our long-awaited, sorely-needed paycheck.  

Sigh. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these then-and-now photos of some of the boys. 


Big Jake

Bronson

Walter

Hub

Little Ikey

Simon

Tex

Dillon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whoso is wise...will diligently consider the mercy and loving-kindness of the Lord." ~Psalm 107:43

2 comments:

  1. Your calves look so good!!!!
    It's awful hard for me to send them on when I've named them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every year, we say we're not going to name the steer calves. But they seem to name themselves! Also I can't remember numbers AT ALL.

      Delete