Bodie! Because some people just need to spell their name with an exclamation mark.
• Beloved and loving family companion, running buddy, and alarm clock.
• Omnipresent co-pilot. Any conveyance will do.
• Chief commanding officer and law enforcer of cattle, especially recalcitrant bulls. Horses are off limits. Especially if Robin is looking.
• Nemesis of rabbits, deer, voles, foxes, and "trespassing" visitors.
• Guardian of cats, goats, and sofas. Seriously. Just ask Grammie or the others who dared to sit on his couch.
• Thespian and racketeer. He's bamboozled countless saps into feeding him more treats, bones, hotdogs, and cheeseburgers than ten good cowdogs deserve.