Monday, May 4, 2015

"Doctor's Visit"

Sugar and I helped Hubby bring in the herd yesterday for some doctoring. These calves had hung back to check out me and Sugar, but when she snorted, they forgot their bravado and took off. 

Sugar is so kind and patient when herding small calves! I think she likes them almost as much as I do. 


The cuties awaited their vaccinations, and for the little bulls, castration. 


When the cows were wormed and the herd turned back out, Sugar gave rides to several of our helpers. 


Not pictured (because I didn't whip out my phone to record the fiasco): on the way in, some cows managed to lift a gate off its hinges, and the entire bunch hightailed it in the wrong direction. 


"Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; cause me to know the way I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You." ~Psalm 143:8 (NKJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment